Hi, Al Argo here! I sincerely hope you enjoy the motivational quotes I have put on here. Be sure to click the links and really explore my site. There are tons of goodies waiting to be found. Also, please also drop me a note and let me know which is your favorite quote! "Xie Xie Ni! Thanks in advance!"
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "Press On" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race” – Calvin Coolidge
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” - Dale Carnegie
“Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” - Thomas Alva Edison
Al Argo Motivational Quotes
“Do your absolute best to win – But if you lose –Don’t get bitter, get better!” – Al Argo
“The more you give of yourself, The more you will receive for yourself, your family and your future!” – Al Argo
“Forgive first, forgive fast and forgive often.” – Al Argo
Zig Ziglar Quotes
• “You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
• "You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win." – Zig Ziglar
• “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
Charles "Tremendous" Jones Motivational Quotes
• “You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.” – Charles “Tremendous” Jones
• “Everyone has a success mechanism and a failure mechanism. The failure mechanism goes off by itself. The success mechanism only goes off with a goal. Every time we write down and talk about a goal, we push the button to start the success mechanism.” – Charles “Tremendous” Jones
Jim Rohn Quotes
• “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.” -Jim Rohn
• “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” -Jim Rohn
• ”Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” -Jim Rohn
Nido Qubein Quotes
"You may have the loftiest goals, the highest ideals, the noblest dreams, but remember this, nothing works unless you do." - Nido Qubein
“As long as you are going to think, think BIG.” - Nido Qubein
“Change brings opportunity.” - Nido Qubein
“If what you're working for really matters, you'll give it all you've got.” - Nido Qubein
Sports Motivational Quotes
"If wanting to win is a fault, as some of my critics seem to insist, then I plead guilty. I like to win. I know no other way. It's in my blood." -Coach Paul “Bear” Bryant, my favorite coach of all time, from my Alma Mater, The University of Alabama
“The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.” - Vince Lombardi
“The strength of the group is the strength of the leaders.”-- Vince Lombardi
“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.”-- Vince Lombardi
Paul Bear Bryant Quotes
"It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
"Little things make the difference. Everyone is well prepared in the big things, but only the winners perfect the little things."
"There's a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success."
Cavett Robert Motivational Quotes
“If its to be it's up to me.”
“True success is a journey, not a destination.”
"True Progress in any field is a relay race and not a single event."
“When it's foggy in the pulpit it's cloudy in the pew.”
“Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the mood in which it was made has left you.”